- Mespo Elementary Homepage
- Principal's Message
- About our School
- About our Teachers
- Staff Directory
- Elementary Calendar
- Class Websites
- Do This! (Links)
- For Parents
- 2014-2015 School Calendar
- For Teachers
- Mesopotamia Elementary Guidance
- District Homepage
- District Calendar
4466 Kinsman Road, Box 229, Mespo, OH 44439
440-693-4125 Fax: 440-693-4656
Together we can all learn better!
IMPORTANT LEVY FACTS
- The Bloomfield-Mespo Local BOE has placed a 3.15 Mil Emergency Renewal Levy on the ballot for the November 4th election.
- The 3.15 Mil Emergency Renewal Levy will continue to generate $175,000 for the District. This is money the District uses for operational expenses from cleaning supplies, to bus maintenance, to the payment of District employees.
- Since the 3.15 Mil Emergency Renewal Levy is a renewal, it will not increase property taxes.
- For a person who owns a $100,000 home, the 3.15 Mil Emergency Renewal Levy will continue to cost $110.25 per year.
- The 3.15 Mil Emergency Renewal Levy has been in place since 2000. The District has not requested new operational dollars since 2000.
- The 3.15 Mil Emergency Renewal Levy permits the District to operate at its current level.
- The Bloomfield-Mespo Local School District is currently fiscally solvent.